This is a small but growing list of on-line DSP resources that I found useful. I will try to update the list when I stumble across more.
- SEEING CIRCLES, SINES, AND SIGNALS – very good illustrating on Fourier Representation of time series.
- The Scientist and Engineer’s Guide to Digital Signal Processing By Steven W. Smith – a free DSP Textbook.
- Think DSP: Digital Signal Processing in Python – another useful textbook
- DSP related – a portal for DSP engineers.
- DSP Guru – yet another excellent portal with list of free textbooks.